Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shalom!


Shalom turned out quite nicely, I think! I snapped these pictures as I was heading out the door -- they're not very good, but they give a general idea.


Aurora 8 is VERY stretchy -- I ended up having to rip back about 5 inches of the hem after blocking because it grew and grew. Thankfully, the growth seems mainly to be in length, because this is just a tad too big. Perhaps Paula would like it, and I can make myself another. But soft, comfortable, kicky -- I think this will get a lot of wear!

2 comments:

Sereknitty said...

Really lovely on you!

Felix said...

I think this colour and pattern are beautiful on you. I have been wondering about doing a Shalom, but I only have 4-ply to work it in. Seeing how lovely this turned out on you has given me the extra push I needed to go in search of 4-ply versions...