Sunday, August 19, 2007

No knitting content, but one hell of a tan.

I've been in Florida for the last week on vacation, finding it very hard to squeeze in any knitting with the gloriously hot weather.

Also, in a clear case of hubris punished, the super-secret knitting project I've been congratulating myself about had to be ripped back... way back... because of an egregious (and simple) mathematics error. It's clearly my fault for being too full of self-congratulatory arrogance too soon, and doubly my fault for not working harder during seventh-grade algebra. It happens to all of us, I guess...

3 comments:

Batty said...

Somebody has cursed super-secret knitting projects. I know mine is giving me trouble, but now that I know yours is causing problems as well... can this be mere coincidence?

Sarah Ditum said...

Yes it does. Oh my, how it does. Hope your holiday left you feeling relaxed enough to handle the ripping calmly, though. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I've finally been able to reveal my secret project, the Narnia sweater inspired by yours.

Good luck with the ripping. I tend to be the hide it in the seaming kind of girls when I can.